Serving the M.M. customer community
In true M.M. spirit, we are remaining agile and innovative during these challenging times. We have made some changes to our business in order to continue to serve our customers in convenient and thoughtful ways—regardless of your proximity to an open store location. While we’ve re-opened our DC and NYC stores, we are also offering virtual styling appointments and phone consultations so you can work with a stylist from the comfort of your home.
We hope the M.M. community continues to provide you comfort during this time of uncertainty. Join our Slack workspace so you can continue to feel connected to like-minded women, or head over to the M Dash, where we’re covering relevant topics, such as our article on the recent achievements of women in politics.
Keeping our M.M. community safe
Keeping our spaces safe and healthy to the best of our ability is a top priority for us. To do so we will be:
- • Requiring everyone who enters the store to wear a mask and provide proof of vaccination.
- • Requiring an appointment for entrance into our stores.
- • Issuing temperature checks for everyone who enters the store. If you’re feeling under the weather, please reschedule your appointment.
- • Following social distance guidelines by limiting appointment volume, exercising 6-ft distance between stylists and customers at all times, and eliminating waiting areas in our spaces.
- • Cleaning and sanitizing our space and dressing rooms between appointments.
- • Sanitizing handled garments at the end of each day.
To keep our community as safe as possible, we currently require both our employees and customers to follow special COVID-19 policies. These efforts are only effective if individuals do their part, so we expect every employee and customer to adhere to the following protocol:
- • I am vaccinated and will present proof of vaccination as well as a photo ID.
- • I understand I must wear a mask at all times while inside the store.
- • I have not experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 72 hours.
- • I am not living with anyone who has experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 72 hours.