The M.M. Decency Agreement
At M.M.LaFleur, we believe that when women succeed, the world becomes a better place. Whether you work or shop at M.M.LaFleur, you will be treated with respect—period.
Everyone is welcome.
Everyone is welcome here, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, appearance, or any other personal or physical characteristics. Our brand is built on core values of empowerment and empathy. We strive for everyone who interacts with us to feel supported and taken care of.
We will stand up for our employees and their rights.
Every M.M.LaFleur employee deserves to feel safe, respected, and empowered at work. We expect everyone who interacts with our brand to treat our employees with respect. We reserve the right to deny service to or end our partnership with anyone who violates this policy.
We expect our team to share our commitment to creating a safe space for our customers, vendors, and partners.
M.M.LaFleur has a zero-tolerance policy for acts of discrimination, harassment, and profiling, and we will not tolerate failure to report such acts. Any employee who is found to be in violation of this policy shall be subject to immediate disciplinary action.
Keeping our spaces healthy and sanitary is a top priority, and we expect both customers and employees to respect our Covid-safety policies.
We’re doing our part to minimize the spread of COVID-19 by taking the following measures in our stores:
• Requiring masks and proof of vaccination.
• Issuing temperature checks for everyone who enters the store. If you’re feeling under the weather, please reschedule your appointment.
• Following social-distancing guidelines by limiting appointment capacity.
• Cleaning and sanitizing our space and dressing rooms between appointments.
• Sanitizing handled garments at the end of each day.
These efforts are only effective if individuals do their part, so we expect every employee and customer to adhere to the following protocol:
• I understand I must wear a mask at all times while inside the store.
• I am vaccinated and will present proof of vaccination as well as a photo ID.
• I have not experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 72 hours.
• I am not living with anyone who has experienced flu-like symptoms in the past 72 hours.
We appreciate you.
Thank you for taking the time to read and understand this policy. We’re glad you’re part of our community and encourage you to head over to the M Dash or join our Slack workspace so you can continue to feel connected to like-minded women.
If you ever experience profiling, discrimination, or harassment while you work or shop with M.M., please contact our anonymous Ethics and Compliance Hotline:
- Email: email@example.com (Please include M.M.LaFleur in the subject line)
- Toll-Free Telephone:
- English: 833-666-0008
- Spanish: 800-216-1288
- Website: www.lighthouse-services.com/mmlafleur